Russ College thanks retiring faculty and staff
The Russ College sends its gratitude to faculty and staff who are retiring with the 2012 academic year end. The following individuals have devoted a total of more than 150 years of service to Ohio University and engineering education, serving thousands of students.
• Daniel Gulino, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, 1989-2012
• Jay Gunasekera, Mechanical Engineering, 1983-2012
• Michael Prudich, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, 1984-2012
• Ken Sampson, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, Dean’s Office; 1987-2012
• Thomas Scott, Engineering Technology and Management, 1993-2012
• Israel Urieli, Mechanical Engineering, 1983-2012
Please join the college in commending our faculty and staff for their commitment and dedication.